What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have a question for the military guys here

planemechanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Instead of sending him an iTunes gift card I would suggest you either log onto his iTunes account and enter the number on the back of the card, or email him the number so he can enter it himself. The other option is to set him up with an allowance on iTunes, he might be happy to know he always has $25, $50 or $100 a month available to him there.

Of course, if he has the card he can trade it for other things. Probably not what you are thinking when you bought it, but he may be much happier with whatever he can get for it.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude quit spamming every thread with the military keyword with your site.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for all the info there guys and a big thanks to MATTH3w for the help ..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just sent my buddy an entire box of fatty snacks today.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just sent my buddy an entire box of fatty snacks today.

and when he put on wieght he email telling you stop sending him stuff that make him fat ..

this goes on around Xmas time when we send them some of the foods that they like and love and then get the email saying i put on 20 pds please stop sending me the fat foods over here ..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha, I know my buddy and he's at the gym 3 hours a day so he should be good to go. He's a civilian contractor so he's not stuck doing all that military stuff.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can still do the standard US Army PT test for my age 50 and older guys and come in under the time that allowed for the run and some other things.. when my son makes the comment about the space shuttle will launched and landed before your age groups has to complete the timered run ..

i look like you are going to get old one day and i hope you kid says the same thing to you .

Most reactions