What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a IPad, but there is no operation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I highly doubt a worker got a almost working iPad out of the building.

Lets see that iPad screen....

worthlessthreadwithoutp.gif

helloknoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If what you have is a genuine iPad and your friend took it from the factory before the OS was loaded, it's stolen. Period.

So what if it's stolen? The Chinese people are making our ipads, and yet you still wouldn't understand that they are the ones who deserves to use it. Just like us.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So what if it's stolen? The Chinese people are making our ipads, and yet you still wouldn't understand that they are the ones who deserves to use it. Just like us.

I wholeheartedly support this philosophy that employees are free to help themselves to whatever they work with. Then again, I work with money. Our clients, I suspect, wouldn't be so sanguine. ;)

iBold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whatever, THE commands are simular.. If hè can connect trough unbuntu to THE iPad. Like i did to dual boot my iPhone, hè could probable push THE image onit's place

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it is a legitimate iPad direct from the factory, then his friend should bring it back for exchange. Isn't that the logical thing to do if you bought an iPad without an OS?

You'd start to bang tables and make a big fuss over it.....

Conversely, if it is a illegally obtained iPad, I'd keep quiet about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts