What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate ipad 2 cause im addicted!

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate ipad 2!

Ever since i got it, ive been spending twice as much time in bed. :p. I use it every night before i fall asleep and every morning when i get up. Im always on this thing no matter when and where and even when im watching tv, i have my eyes on the ipad too! My tv is jealous.:eek:. Im always on this thing!! Im addicted!

Last edited:

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here man. I bring it everywhere. Most people ask me questions about it. Others say it's useless. I love it and can't wait for the jailbreak

lonzom10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep... I'm in the same boat. I love it and my wife hates it. :). She use to complain because I stayed late up on the Mac instead of going to bed... Now she's mad cause I go to bed early and bring my iPad with me. Some people are never happy. LOL. :)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fortunately, i'm writing my ten page paper on it. unfortunately, multitasking is keeping me from working. i got pandora going, browsing appshopper and checking on ipf via IPAD 2

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Busta mante

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep... I'm in the same boat.ipad 2 cases I love it and my wife hates it. :). ipad 2 leather casesShe use to complain because I stayed late up on the Mac instead of going to bed..iPad2 case. Now she's mad cause I go to bed early and bring my iPad with me. Some people are never happy. LOL. :)

I bring it everywhere. Most people ask me questions about it. Others say it's useless. I love it and can't wait for the jailbreak

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am more addicted to it as well now that I have 3G version. I didn't use to bring my iPad at work to surf at break and lunch and now thats all I do to get away from everyone. It's becoming my me time and my iPad. It helps because ideal with co-workers all day long. I use my iPad for sense of therapy.

Most reactions

Latest posts