1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I hate ipad 2 cause im addicted!

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Tapmyapple, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Tapmyapple

Tapmyapple iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate ipad 2!

Ever since i got it, ive been spending twice as much time in bed. :p. I use it every night before i fall asleep and every morning when i get up. Im always on this thing no matter when and where and even when im watching tv, i have my eyes on the ipad too! My tv is jealous.:eek:. Im always on this thing!! Im addicted!
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  2. GenerationX

GenerationX iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Same here man. I bring it everywhere. Most people ask me questions about it. Others say it's useless. I love it and can't wait for the jailbreak
  3. lonzom10

lonzom10 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep... I'm in the same boat. I love it and my wife hates it. :). She use to complain because I stayed late up on the Mac instead of going to bed... Now she's mad cause I go to bed early and bring my iPad with me. Some people are never happy. LOL. :)
  4. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    fortunately, i'm writing my ten page paper on it. unfortunately, multitasking is keeping me from working. i got pandora going, browsing appshopper and checking on ipf via IPAD 2

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
  5. Busta mante

Busta mante iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bring it everywhere. Most people ask me questions about it. Others say it's useless. I love it and can't wait for the jailbreak
  6. dabears

dabears iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am more addicted to it as well now that I have 3G version. I didn't use to bring my iPad at work to surf at break and lunch and now thats all I do to get away from everyone. It's becoming my me time and my iPad. It helps because ideal with co-workers all day long. I use my iPad for sense of therapy.