What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Angry Birds!

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never liked it either but then I started playing longer each time I went on the app now I love it >.>

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't suck at it. It's just stupid and an absolute waste of my time and I hate that they keep making mad chicken stupid pig and anything other anal catapult game!!!! Rawr!

The candy is even nasty.

stanimatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stupid green pigs, lol you got that right, it's like they're taunting you with that dumb smile when you lose.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I can tell you I hate their new game..angry birds space I finished quickly because it was easy and then they want 99 cents for more levels..greedy

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I LOVE the game! I was just whining.:D
Gosh, whine whine whine whine whine! :D
I only like it when I'm playing the easier levels that I can actually beat :)
Once I get to the harder levels, I just end up looking up the solutions on YouTube.
I have a few of versions of Angry Birds on my iPad, two of them paid versions (Seasons and Space), and I never really play them anymore. Perhaps I'll have to try out the new "Bad Piggies" game by Rovio from the pigs' perspective, it looks kind of interesting...
*whine* *whimper* :D

Most reactions

Latest posts