1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I gave in. I admit it.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by jayc71, Feb 1, 2011.

1. jayc71

jayc71 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not typically an Apple fan, but the iPad is just too cool to pass up. I was going to wait for the iPad 2 or the Xoom...since I have a Droid phone and Android is awesome, but I decided to stop playing favorites and just go with what is the most useful/cool at the moment!

I may trade up to the iPad 2 when it comes out since the specs sound awesome, but for now I am hooked on this thing and can't get enough :D

So as much as it pains me to admit it, the iPad is about the coolest thing on the market right now...
  2. Spink10

Spink10 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. thekarens

thekarens iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm in the same boat. I'm a hardcore Android fan, but ordered my 32 gb ipad that should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g
  4. Alleygata

Alleygata iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Congratulations!!! This is my first post using the forum app and it's pretty cool! I found the GilsMethod tutorials very helpful since this is also my first Apple product and I knew nothing. It is a whole lot of fun!!!!
  5. jayc71

jayc71 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will love it. It is extremely simple to figure out and just awesome :D