What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gave in. I admit it.

jayc71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not typically an Apple fan, but the iPad is just too cool to pass up. I was going to wait for the iPad 2 or the Xoom...since I have a Droid phone and Android is awesome, but I decided to stop playing favorites and just go with what is the most useful/cool at the moment!

I may trade up to the iPad 2 when it comes out since the specs sound awesome, but for now I am hooked on this thing and can't get enough :D

So as much as it pains me to admit it, the iPad is about the coolest thing on the market right now...

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm a hardcore Android fan, but ordered my 32 gb ipad that should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

Alleygata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! This is my first post using the forum app and it's pretty cool! I found the GilsMethod tutorials very helpful since this is also my first Apple product and I knew nothing. It is a whole lot of fun!!!!

OP
J

jayc71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm a hardcore Android fan, but ordered my 32 gb ipad that should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

You will love it. It is extremely simple to figure out and just awesome :D

Most reactions