What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Freaking HATE the iPod app on the iPad with a PASSION!!

Do you like the iPod iPad app?

• Yeah, its not bad

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • NO, I hate it!!!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Have not used it that much...

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it shows the album art, has volume control and back/Next buttons. What more do you need?

What do you mean "What more do you need" If thats all you had for a music player then why even own some of latest mp3 mp4 players? For someone who loves musi and has alot of it you need a fast and efficient way to make play list, and sort your music.. So i guess the biggest thing for me and why I dislike the app so much is because of the difficulty to make a playlist..:comingsoon:

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its good enough for me, but certainly not spectacular. I have a lot of music that doesnt have album art. I would like to be able to find the art online and apply without having to go to my laptop and do it through iTunes. I havent connected my iPad up to iTunes on the laptop since I first set it up. Apple really needs to update the iPod app and iTunes. There are a lot of improvements to be made on both. To me, the iPod app on the ipad needs to be more of a laptop/desktop type player than a mobile device player that syncs to a "real" computer. .

tluv00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb 3G + WiFi and it works fine for me. You hit the icon, it opens, you play music and select shuffle and your done. I don't need anymore than that.

Jolene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided to not put music on my iPad and just leave that for my iPod touch. So therefore I never use that app. I did open it up one time though and it did not seem to have anything aggravating to me.

Most reactions