What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forogt iTunes backup password, how to access ?

Junnilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here for help, I can't access to my iTunes backup, I forgot the password and can't remember it at all, I erased all content and settings on my iPhone by accident and now I can't restore my previoius iTunes backup, I want to unlock iTunes or recover the password, how ? ? ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here for help, I can't access to my iTunes backup, I forgot the password and can't remember it at all, I erased all content and settings on my iPhone by accident and now I can't restore my previoius iTunes backup, I want to unlock iTunes or recover the password, how ? ? ?
If you're talking about the password to access an encrypted backup, there's unfortunately no way to recover the password. If you can't remember the password, the backup cannot be used to set up your iPhone, neither can the data in the backup be recovered.

If you've ever backed up to iCloud, you can restore you're phone and set it up from that backup; otherwise you'll have to set it up as a new iPhone. Your previously purchased iTunes and App Store content can be re-downloaded for free, but any saved app data and game progress will be lost.

Last edited:

rearummel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try you best to think up the possible password, that's the only option left

OP
J

Junnilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not making any guarantees, because I haven't tried this software myself. It is a brute force tool which will attempt every combination of possible characters until it finds the right one. If your password is long or complex, it could take a very long time, just FYI.

iPhone Backup Unlocker Professional

This iPhone backup unlocker can crack my iTunes backup? does it free or paid?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The free version has limited features. To get the complete password, you'll need the paid version.

rearummel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not making any guarantees, because I haven't tried this software myself. It is a brute force tool which will attempt every combination of possible characters until it finds the right one. If your password is long or complex, it could take a very long time, just FYI.

iPhone Backup Unlocker Professional

I heard the app before. Bad reviews and good reviews combined. Maybe it's good for cracking the simple keywords.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts