1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I experienced the weirdest thing today....

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by iPad2Nate88, Jul 7, 2011.

1. iPad2Nate88

iPad2Nate88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Today my iPad 2 decides to " come apart" the rim I have black started to come off so when you tilt it and look on the side you can se it coming apart and when you push it down it stuck and came back apart....weird huh??? Nate
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Definitely sounds as though you should return it to the Apple Store

Tim
  3. iPad2Nate88

iPad2Nate88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh, I definitely am but have you ever heard of something weird like this happen before? Nate
  4. superted89

superted89 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my ipad2 had done the exact same thing, bottom left hand corner had popped out of the caseing, took it back to the store today and they swapped it over, however while checking over the replacement i found that too had the exact same problem, so now waiting on them to order a replacement in, so looks like it might be a common problem, even though they said they had never seen it before!