I don't understand why the Apple case is so hard to find?!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by XciteMe, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Digikid

Digikid
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Yeah it is in there PRETTY SNUG. Getting an iPad out of one of these is annoying at best.

When I bought my iPad off off Kijiji I was surprised to learn that the seller included a free official NEW iPad case with it.

Nice bonus!!!

2. irwaffles

irwaffles
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I was able to grab some for my friends who wanted them at my campus bookstore. College/University bookstores usually have Apple sections so I suppose most people don't think to check their for their Apple fix. I use a Macally case myself, but I bought my iPad + 2 Apple iPad cases for friends at my University bookstore (both were in stock when every other retailer was sold out).

3. Drag Bunt

Drag Bunt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I can't imagine there's still a shortage. I was in a Best Buy Saturday and they had a full peg of 36 (and they didn't even carry the iPad).

4. Joker

Joker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I don't as well, cheer up though the Apple case isn't that good comparing some real creative iPad cases.

5. BL41R GRYLLS

BL41R GRYLLS
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    They have had them in my local store for months without fail. I go in around once a week or more aswel.

Camera connection kit took me 2 weeks to get hold of though. But after that they haven't been out of stock as far as I know

6. swelson

swelson
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have one still in the box

i have one ,i got it when I preordered the ipad..I'll sell it..any takers??