What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't see that green battery charging....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I plug in my iPad to charge. I always would see that big green battery pop up on the middle of the screen.

Not any more.:(. It is charging, though.

Did someone here steal it?

:D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blink 3x, unplug then plug back in different outlet, blink again.... If you still don't see it get your glasses!

J/K....at least it's charging...are you sure?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On mine, that battery icon only shows up for a few seconds then goes away. As long as you see the lightning bolt where the battery is, you are charging just fine. Really. Honest. I swear. Scouts honor.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my iphone does that sometimes, but a restart usually fixes it, did you restart it?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blink 3x, unplug then plug back in different outlet, blink again.... If you still don't see it get your glasses!

J/K....at least it's charging...are you sure?

lol! Yes, it is def charging!

On mine, that battery icon only shows up for a few seconds then goes away. As long as you see the lightning bolt where the battery is, you are charging just fine. Really. Honest. I swear. Scouts honor.

I already talked to you about this.:D

my iphone does that sometimes, but a restart usually fixes it, did you restart it?

I have not restarted it, actually. Good Idea!

Most reactions