What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I discovered gaming on Apple store and ipad mini is the best for games.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is why I think the ipad mini is superior to other tablets when playing games.
It's lighter and small enough while having plenty of screen space to see everything.
And I can't believe how every game that I played so far does not have a glitch in the video graphics.
Here are some games that I tried and was impressed by:
Temple Run (2)
Hit Tennis 3
Punch Quest
Lep's World 2
Avengers
Infinity Blade
Legend, Warrior 2, Blood & Glory
CKZ Origins
Flick Basketball
Flick Shoot
Beer Shooter
MetalStorm
Phoenix HD
Real Racing 3
Rogue Racing

I also discovered 16gb is not enough space to keep the games I found interesting.
So my question is... How do I put more games on my ipad mini when I have run out of space?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want more games on your iPad mini, you'll have to get an iPad with more storage capacity.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't upgrade device right now.
What about file compression?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't upgrade device right now.
What about file compression?

You can't compress the app files on the iPad. If you want to add new games, you'll have to delete some of your existing games. The game data for the deleted games can be stored in iCloud. Deleted games can be re-installed from your AppStore purchased list.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No body told me this problem would occur at the Apple store. How come they didn't try to sell me the one with more storage?
Has anyone upgraded the storage nand drive?

Thank you for your response.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No body told me this problem would occur at the Apple store. How come they didn't try to sell me the one with more storage?

Upgrading storage is not possible.

Kiksy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the 64GB, it's amazing, I have like 7 movies (HD 720), 2 music videos, 810 songs, 78 TV episodes and 103 apps and games.
And guess what, I still have 5.47GB free.
Simply <3 iPad mini.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

The people at the Apple store can't see the future. They didn't know you would insist on loading it up with games and not be willing to remove one to make room for another. And they don't know your budget. You're not new here so surely you know that iPad comes in larger storage sizes by now, right?

As far as I know, there is no way to run a game that is stored on a card or an HD drive, like you can with music/movies.

Why are you expecting a glitch in the graphics?

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I do not know why the sales people should get the blame. A little research would have highlighted this as a potential issue, as there. Are numerous threads on this foum alone debating what size memory capacity a buyer should go for.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Regarding glitches, maybe I've seen one too many youtube videos of android devices playing games.

Also I guess Apple store reps are not mind readers, but can you blame me when Apple seem to bring out solutions before we even know there was a problem so often. Anyway I guess I'll have to improvise on my game space management.
Thanks for the replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts