What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I COULD get the iPad2!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We did our taxes last night and things are sweet.:) It is the last year I can claim my daughter though.:(

I so could get the iPad2! At least it was my first thought after I paid off my dentist and my car and toss some into savings!

I wonder though....

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We did our taxes last night and things are sweet.:) It is the last year I can claim my daughter though.:(

I so could get the iPad2! At least it was my first thought after I paid off my dentist and my car and toss some into savings!

I wonder though....

Do it! Your Modship deserves a new iPad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I wonder though....

A word of warning - when I go to the Apple store I *never* come out without purchasing something. It's like a magic spell is cast over me and I go all weak at the knees and then, when I come out through the door, 'snap' - I recover and I see I'm carrying a couple of sacks of Apple goodies....but I have no memory of making the purchase.....

Tim
Scotland

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I wonder though....

Sounds to me like you need to forget the new Ipad and put all the money into saving. Or you need to write your post so you don't sound so hard up for money. I'm far from being hard up for money and I am having a hard time justifying a 2. Matter of fact I have ordered and cancelled twice now and have ordered for the third time. I don't owe anybody and have money to buy one but still am having a problem even though I can sell my current one and only owe a couple hundred bucks.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I wonder though....

Sounds to me like you need to forget the new Ipad and put all the money into saving. Or you need to write your post so you don't sound so poor.

What are you talking about? Sounds like to me that I can do what I want with my money. Yes?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I wonder though....

A word of warning - when I go to the Apple store I *never* come out without purchasing something. It's like a magic spell is cast over me and I go all weak at the knees and then, when I come out through the door, 'snap' - I recover and I see I'm carrying a couple of sacks of Apple goodies....but I have no memory of making the purchase.....

Tim
Scotland

Oh, that is too funny, Tim! I so love the Apple store! It is so noisy and crowded and everyone is checking everything out ~ I am just plain fascinated when I go in there!

I don't even know what it is I want, but I always leave wanting something new!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's kind of how I behave at the App Store, too - I'll take one of these, some of that ... oh, and this looks cool, I'll take that too, please!

Very dangerous people, these Apples! :D

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What are you talking about? Sounds like to me that I can do what I want with my money. Yes?

Your money? Don't you mean Steve Jobs money? Now be a good girl and take it back to him, you can deposit it in any Apple bank and they give you a free iPad with every deposit!

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Your money? Don't you mean Steve Jobs money? Now be a good girl and take it back to him, you can deposit it in any Apple bank and they give you a free iPad with every deposit!

The Archangel

Too funny. I don't mind at all giving my money to SJ.:D I paid off my car repairs and two other things ~ I hate payments of any kind, monthly.

Oh! I really want to get this, Gab!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Too funny. I don't mind at all giving my money to SJ.:D I paid off my car repairs and two other things ~ I hate payments of any kind, monthly.

I've just done the same thing, paid off the last of my debts.......I'm trying to hold out for iPad 3 but heaven knows it's hard, I feel myself weakening every day!

I'm due to go up to London in a couple of weeks and I know I won't be able to walk past the Apple store in Regents Street......I need counselling and fast!

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I've just done the same thing, paid off the last of my debts.......I'm trying to hold out for iPad 3 but heaven knows it's hard, I feel myself weakening every day!

I'm due to go up to London in a couple of weeks and I know I won't be able to walk past the Apple store in Regents Street......I need counselling and fast!

The Archangel

Counseling isn't going to help, babe. :D So you don't have one either? Aren't they available over there this Friday?

I would say just do it but by the time u find one, the iPad 3 may b out as well!!!!

LOL! This could very well be true!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Counseling isn't going to help, babe. :D So you don't have one either? Aren't they available over there this Friday?

LOL! This could very well be true!

They are, I am currently drilling holes into my skull to see if that will work!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts