1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I cloud help.

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by andrew james, Jul 20, 2012.

1. andrew james

andrew james iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have just had 4 s iPhone and new iPad for work but struggling with a few things. Firstly I have set up iCloud but my pictures will not transfer automatically from my phone to pad . I have all the settings turned on inn I cloud but still no good. Think cloud works as this app went to my phone when purchased on my pad automatically. Please help one of the reasons I purchased was to do this. Many thanks.
  2. Bosvaark

Bosvaark iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Have you turned on photostream,
    The setting is under iCloud, both devices require this to be on , and a valid Internet connection
  3. curly5079

curly5079 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, you must use wifi only to stream photos, so switch off mobile data, in settings, and ensure that you have a strong wifi connection, good luck