What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't get into my ipad!

Reaction score
Hi guys! So I got my new Apple iPad for Christmas'13 and it was up and running all fine. Then I found an update (can't remember which one) which then put my iPad into recovery mode! I did what it said and connected it to iTunes but then after trying to restore it, it said there was an Error! Now I cannot get into my iPad or restore it.

How can I restart it????

P.S. my iTunes is up to date and so is my computer.

Please help...

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Did you receive an error code at all with this message?

Have a look here....I hope this helps you....if not let us know
http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other post has now been deleted.

OP
A
Reaction score
Ok thanks for your help. My iTunes is up to date but it says so it can restore it needs to up date my ipad but I can't get into it! Also it's saying Error 21. Apparently it means its not in DUF mode properly but it is!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for your help. My iTunes is up to date but it says so it can restore it needs to up date my ipad but I can't get into it! Also it's saying Error 21. Apparently it means its not in DUF mode properly but it is!

It could also mean that any security software you have installed on your PC is interfering with the process. Try disabling your security for the duration and see if this makes a difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts