What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't find my videos on Facebook App

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this, but I can't seem to find my videos on my Facebook app. I shared a video so I could locate a video on my profile and play it. It only plays once every 3 or 4 time try to load it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Peppiegal,

I moved this to your own thread, rather than using the Dragonvale thread for your question. Hope this helps you. Moving this to the Help Section.

Thanks!

OP
peppiegal

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Peppiegal,

I moved this to your own thread, rather than using the Dragonvale thread for your question. Hope this helps you. Moving this to the Help Section.

Thanks!

Okay cause I searched for facebook but nothing came up so I posted it in one of the more used threads.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay cause I searched for facebook but nothing came up so I posted it in one of the more used threads.

Unfortunately members cannot hijack a thread for a different question. It is against the Forum Rules and will not give you very good attention in the gaming thread.

OP
peppiegal

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I was asking is how do I get to my videos on Facebook. In the app there is no tab for videos. Only pictures. I wanted to know how to view my facebook videos off my iPod.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Most reactions