What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant attach my files through my Ipad

Cdbmx167

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help!

I just bought an ipad 2 thinking i can use it for classes. In one of my classes i have to connect to a school drive. Is there a way to map a drive on the ipad?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Need help on the subject above please it's urgently

Go to the app that has the file. Open the file and email it directly from the app. The email option is usually accesed with the share icon (looks like a box with an arrow comming out of it), but may betucked away elsewhere. Tap and hold in the center of the screen when the file is diaplayed is anther common way to get the email and other options.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just bought an ipad 2 thinking i can use it for classes. In one of my classes i have to connect to a school drive. Is there a way to map a drive on the ipad?

GoodReader will connect to many types of file servers.

You should start your own thread for your questions (unless they are closly related to the current subject), both so you get better more/better answers yourself and to keep from taking attention from the original poster's question.

Most reactions

Latest posts