What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't access all categories in iTunes, please help me!

lamboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only podcasts, itunes u and downloads are available. Please help me fix this. :(

OP
L

lamboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like you aren't logged into iTunes.....can you check?
I am seemingly logged in, because my apple id is written on the lower left. Do you think this problem has to do something with my payment info which is set to none?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lamboo said:
I am seemingly logged in, because my apple id is written on the lower left. Do you think this problem has to do something with my payment info which is set to none?

That will do it!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

This may be more to do with where you live, I have my payment method set to none also and I have the full iTunes.
What Country do you live in?

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
2 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

OP
L

lamboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@leelai
Thank you very much for welcoming me. I live in the Philippines. I'll change it then. Again, thank you.

Last edited:

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lamboo said:
@leelai
Thank you very much for welcoming me. I live in the Philippines. I'll change it then. Again, thank you.

I believe Leelai is correct and that your location may be the reason your access is limited. I will do some research and see what I can find out about iTunes access in the Philippines and I will post back here.

OP
L

lamboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also from the Philippines and I have the same problem with itunes
Uy! I tried to change my location but there is no none option in the countries chose. Perhaps your payment method is also none?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lamboo said:
Uy! I tried to change my location but there is no none option in the countries chose. Perhaps your payment method is also none?

What you both need to do is open another account for another App store in another region. Midranger has given you a link above for this. Some say that you will be able to open another account for the US store with out a credit card or iTunes card, I myself haven't found this to be so.

You will need another email address and as gmail does not denote a region, I would recommend this type of email account. There are many different app stores around the world and the US app store I would say offers the greatest range of apps. But you will need an iTunes gift card to open one here. These are readily available on the net and as you only need the number on it, this can be emailed to you after purchase. You will also need an address here, do you have a friends address you can use?

Once you do open another account, whenever updates are available you will need to sign out of and into the pertinent account for the update and this is very simple. I hope this helps you.

OP
L

lamboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What you both need to do is open another account for another App store in another region. Midranger has given you a link above for this. Some say that you will be able to open another account for the US store with out a credit card or iTunes card, I myself haven't found this to be so.

You will need another email address and as gmail does not denote a region, I would recommend this type of email account. There are many different app stores around the world and the US app store I would say offers the greatest range of apps. But you will need an iTunes gift card to open one here. These are readily available on the net and as you only need the number on it, this can be emailed to you after purchase. You will also need an address here, do you have a friends address you can use?

Once you do open another account, whenever updates are available you will need to sign out of and into the pertinent account for the update and this is very simple. I hope this helps you.

Oh okay. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Most reactions

Latest posts