What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought 2 screen protectors - help me decide which one to use

Which of these 2 screen protectors should I use?

• SGP Ultra Crystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ClearPro Ultra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Long story short, I ended up with 2 different screen protectors and I need to decide which one to use on the ipad 2 that I'm expecting in a week or two.

Here is the first one:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/SGP-Screen-Protector-Steinheil-Crystal/dp/B004S8A6SQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1306190746&sr=8-5"]Amazon.com: SGP iPad 2 3G Wifi Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

Here is the second one:

Apple iPad 2 Screen Protector | Clear Protector

I should mention that I want to use a Fling joystick (with suction cups) on the screen so I want a screen protector that won't interfere with it.

Last edited:

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I would go with the first one, I have a friend who is currently using it on their iPad and it really seems scratch/fingerprint proof and gives the iPad a nicer textures, it's hard to explain, but it makes it feel different than just touching glass, almost like that really expensive photo printing paper.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. Anyone else have an opinion on the situation?

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GAMESHARQ said:
Thanks. Anyone else have an opinion on the situation?

It really is a question of personal preference: which one looks and feels better when applied.

SuperMat64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using an XtremeGuard screen protector. Best i've seen all around. I've had a lot of cheap ebay protectors that scratvh in minutes. But XtremeGuard are very tough. Never changed one. IMHO : best overall protectors.

Most reactions