What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am tiered... need help..ipad 3 almost dead

dkatebi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all...I bought my new ibad3(wifi +GSM)last week...and give to my friend to apply gel break.It was working for tow days...then..and suddenly crashed.I made a hard reset...then it worked for a while...then its stopped completely... hanging on apple logo and some lines on the screen contains (nand) lines.Since that time I tried everything....1:restore from iTunes hanged on the iPad.2:dfu mood for iTunes didn't work3:downloading is 5.0.1 and 5.1 and try to restore didn't work4: restore through red snow failed5:tiny umbrella didn't help since idont have shah6:tried hard reset..not working I am desperate.. .can anybody help me...thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you mention redsn0w I have moved this to the hacking section to try to get you the help that you need.

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dkatebi said:
Dear all...I bought my new ibad3(wifi +GSM)last week...and give to my friend to apply gel break.It was working for tow days...then..and suddenly crashed.I made a hard reset...then it worked for a while...then its stopped completely... hanging on apple logo and some lines on the screen contains (nand) lines.Since that time I tried everything....1:restore from iTunes hanged on the iPad.2:dfu mood for iTunes didn't work3:downloading is 5.0.1 and 5.1 and try to restore didn't work4: restore through red snow failed5:tiny umbrella didn't help since idont have shah6:tried hard reset..not working I am desperate.. .can anybody help me...thanks

Have you seen this thread yet? It may help,if you follow the instructions exactly.
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

OP
D

dkatebi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tried them all , i think that there is a problem in the ipad nand memory make him freeze while restoring

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you follow the instructions on the thread I posted, word for word? If you follow it exactly, the method is foolproof.

OP
D

dkatebi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i followed them all...i always get to point that may ipad hang on apple logo withe the circle stopped and few lines in the corners contains " NAND"

i think that the problem that Cediya tweak crashed the system...

please note that i don't have a backup or SHSH blob

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you tried the various ways of restoring your iPad before and they didn't work. If you go to the thread in my link and follow the directions exactly as presented,you WILL be able to solve your problem and will end up with a properly functioning iPad with the latest version of iOS installed.

Last edited:

Most reactions