What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am sure this has been asked many times, but I don't know where...

jwwphoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered an IPad 2.0 and will have it my hand, but the end of this week. It is in transit.

I just got the IPhone 4 with Verizon about 6 weeks ago. This question is basically an ITunes question. I sync my IPhone on my desktop and will also like to use this same PC for sync'ing (spell ??) of the IPad. Is that possible or will Itunes wig out on me.....?

If there is a thread, please direct me to it..... I am so :confused:

Jeff W Waldrop
JWWPHOTO

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use the same account, dear. Some of your apps will be compatible with both devices, so you won't have to buy them twice. iTunes surely should not wig out on you. if so, iTunes has excellent electronic support.

OP
J

jwwphoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK....

I do realize that an IPhone app could be different from an IPad app because of screen resolution. I have a 21 yr old daughter who can probably help with this if needed as she had apple products for some time now....

Thanks for the response....

Jeff W Waldrop
JWWPHOTO

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some will be different but not all. And assuming you are a photographer, you will have some different usages for apps for each. Overall, you and can sync both products with ease.

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwwphoto said:
I do realize that an IPhone app could be different from an IPad app because of screen resolution. I have a 21 yr old daughter who can probably help with this if needed as she had apple products for some time now....

Thanks for the response....

Jeff W Waldrop
JWWPHOTO

When you see it in action it will all be clear. All your apps will be divided into 3 sections on the screen....one section for each device and the third section for the apps that work on both. When you plug in the iPad or iPhone it will show up on the left and you can just check the ones you want on that device. It'll take you awhile to get it the way you want, but it's easy.

Most reactions

Latest posts