1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I am new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Amtanken, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Amtanken

Amtanken iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone:)

I am Amber and I am a new owner of the iPad which is what has led me to this site. I am however an Apple addict! My first Apple purchase was an iMac 24 inch computer, now I mainly work on my MacBookPro. My kids have different kinds of ipods but they of course LOVE their iPod touches they got last Christmas the best. My iPod touch died 2 weeks ago which led me to my wonderful purchase of the iPad! YEAH!!!!

My first love is photography. The pictures I take usually end up in a scrapbook of some sort which I love to do when I get the time. I love to play around with my photos in photoshop elements tweaking and messing with them to get them just Perfect...

So, my friends think I am kind of a computer geek... ha ha

Anyway, I hope I can learn some stuff about the ipad cause I really don't know much about it except that I can play Farmville on it which completely and totally puts my husband over the edge. He HATES it!!! LOL LOL So, I gotta find some other cool games!!! ha ha ha
    Nice to meet ya'll!
  2. ivanmarkchang

ivanmarkchang iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice to have you here! try a game called GodFinger. i think you might like it.
  3. brhon

brhon iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome AMber, you will find lots of great tips here.
  4. Amtanken

Amtanken iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IvanMarkchang: I will check the game out... thanks!

brhon: I am amazed at the shear about of tips that are on here. It is amazing!!

Kevikedottcom: welcome :)