What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am new here

Amtanken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone:)

I am Amber and I am a new owner of the iPad which is what has led me to this site. I am however an Apple addict! My first Apple purchase was an iMac 24 inch computer, now I mainly work on my MacBookPro. My kids have different kinds of ipods but they of course LOVE their iPod touches they got last Christmas the best. My iPod touch died 2 weeks ago which led me to my wonderful purchase of the iPad! YEAH!!!!

My first love is photography. The pictures I take usually end up in a scrapbook of some sort which I love to do when I get the time. I love to play around with my photos in photoshop elements tweaking and messing with them to get them just Perfect...

So, my friends think I am kind of a computer geek... ha ha

Anyway, I hope I can learn some stuff about the ipad cause I really don't know much about it except that I can play Farmville on it which completely and totally puts my husband over the edge. He HATES it!!! LOL LOL So, I gotta find some other cool games!!! ha ha ha
Nice to meet ya'll!

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice to have you here! try a game called GodFinger. i think you might like it.

OP
Amtanken

Amtanken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IvanMarkchang: I will check the game out... thanks!

brhon: I am amazed at the shear about of tips that are on here. It is amazing!!

Kevikedottcom: welcome :)

Most reactions

Latest posts