1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I am looking forward to learn more.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by devinec, Aug 10, 2011.

1. devinec

devinec iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the first time I have joined a discussion group. I love my original iPad and want to do more. After using it for nine months in business, I need some answers.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  3. devinec

devinec iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your kind words. I am in search of some simple yet slick solutions for the common man. After using computer for over thirty years I have found the near perfect device in the iPad. I know enough to be dangerous, but want to keep it simple. I have a group of investors that want me to move forward with an iPad idea for business, but need some answers first. I'm hoping this is the place.