1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I am being restricted from connecting to a VPN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by married36, Apr 23, 2013.

1. married36

married36 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I have had major problems with all my apple equipment....I am being restricted from connecting to a VPN and have
    Been told several times my web pages are clones no one including apple has been able to figure this mess out.

PLEASE HELP AT 36 years old I should never see a site that says you are not authorized to access this information please see your administrator webmaster
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +806 / 0
    Could you give us some more information? What have you tried? What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to set up a VPN or log into a known good one?

That sort of stuff.