What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hy I'm Alex, and I need some help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexP90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I am very happy because I found this community of Apple consumers. I am passionate about Apple products since I bought my first one, about two years ago.

I would like to ask you for some help regarding my dissertation thesis.

I am currently a master student at Plymouth University, in my final year.

I am currently running a questionnaire to find out opinions about a possible ‘cheap-line’ of Apple iPhone and iPads. I need your answers in order to find out relevant information for my study.

You can access the questionnaire using this link:
Moderator edit: link disallowed - please read the rules

Thank you, your help is much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I am very happy because I found this community of Apple consumers. I am passionate about Apple products since I bought my first one, about two years ago.

I am currently running a questionnaire to find out opinions about a possible ‘cheap-line’ of Apple iPhone and iPads. I need your answers in order to find out relevant information for my study.

Hi, Alex! Welcome to iPF!

Perhaps you've noticed that your link was edited by a moderator (not by me:)). Here you'll find the reason why: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, though.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hello Alex and welcome to the forum. Regrettably you will need to seek another avenue of information for a "cheap line" of these Apple products, as our rules do not allow external links and canvassing of this nature. Of course, let that not dissuade you from entering into other discussions here. All the best with your thesis, but now this thread will be closed.
............................Thread Closed........................

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts