What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurry up and charge !! :-)

Dandy Frog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, finally got my iPad 32 gb today and it's on charge as we speak. Been a user of iPod touch for a few years but after drooling over the retina screen every time I passed one in a store and just had to play on it, today was the day to get one at last. Thanks to Michael at my local Peachmac store for all his help in answering my pre-purchase questions, very helpful indeed. Looking forward to using it later tonight !! :) with all the great helpful hints and tips available here.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dandy Frog said:
Hi everyone, finally got my iPad 32 gb today and it's on charge as we speak. Been a user of iPod touch for a few years but after drooling over the retina screen every time I passed one in a store and just had to play on it, today was the day to get one at last. Thanks to Michael at my local Peachmac store for all his help in answering my pre-purchase questions, very helpful indeed. Looking forward to using it later tonight !! :) with all the great helpful hints and tips available here.

Should come with a full charge out of the box matey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
Dandy Frog

Dandy Frog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Should come with a full charge out of the box matey

They had an open box in stock. Let me take a good look at it all over and it was pristine. Just exchanged for another model so had some battery drain. Took the discount and got me a good deal I hope.

Most reactions

Latest posts