What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurricane Sandy

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahhhhh! Bobbi. You must have been really emotional when he pitched up with a generator. You are so blessed.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Power on, back to normal, we are so fortunate. Others nearer the shore were not so lucky. I hope things start working out for them soon.

bobbi

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The past 10 days have been rough but we found an apartment! We were able to get back to our home to survey the damage and even though the back of our house flooded out, we were able to get most of our clothes and a good amount of our furniture. My truck was destroyed by debri and water damage but we are all safe and I just thank heavens we evacuated since our neighbors who stayed to ride out the storm were being rescued left and right.

Now it's just a waiting game until adjusters are allowed over to the island so we can begin moving forward!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The past 10 days have been rough but we found an apartment! We were able to get back to our home to survey the damage and even though the back of our house flooded out, we were able to get most of our clothes and a good amount of our furniture. My truck was destroyed by debri and water damage but we are all safe and I just thank heavens we evacuated since our neighbors who stayed to ride out the storm were being rescued left and right.

Now it's just a waiting game until adjusters are allowed over to the island so we can begin moving forward!

HappyPelican--been thinking about you since your last post and glad to here that you were able to salvage some things from your home. Hope you can get the adjusters in soon....and stay safe. Take care.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy pelican, Glad to hear you are safe. I hope both FEMA and your insurance come through quickly so that you can move on.

Bobbi

Most reactions

Latest posts