1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hungry Time - iPad Game PROMO codes

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by joelchrist, Jul 18, 2011.

1. joelchrist

joelchrist iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello members

I would like to bring some promo codes for my HUNGRY TIME ipad game. Kindly mail me to thirumalairajan@ajsquare.net with your itunes shop country to get codes.

HUNGRY TIME GAME

It's an action packed game with fun and entertainment. All you have to do is , choose your friend in the game and play for it. You have two friends Owl and Bunny, if you choose owl as a friend , you have to break the fruits by throwing arrows on it to avoid it from bunny and it as a Bunny, you have to save the apple from the owl and feed it to the bunny. More fun filling game that you ever played. Enjoy playing Hungry time game with the role of your friends Owl and Bunny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]