What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hungary Becomes First Country to Draft Its Constitution on the iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Hungarian_constitution.JPG

A fascinating report on Bloomberg today about how a Hungarian politician is currently drafting a new constitution for his country using the iPad. Jozsef Szajar has been posting about it on his blog, where he wrote:

“Steve Jobs will surely be happy when he gets word that Hungary’s new constitution is being written on an iPad, actually my iPad. The best is I don’t have to wait for minutes to turn it on, like with a normal laptop. I can open it up anywhere and can take advantage of every minute. It’s a miracle!â€

And clearly, time is very important when you’re writing a constitution, as Bloomberg says that Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has set an April deadline for approval of the constitution, which appears to be a little controversial, with two opposition parties in the Hungarian Parliament boycotting the entire constitutional process due to what they say is the governing party’s failure to compromise on key issues.

Source: Hungary First to Write a Constitution on IPad, Lawmaker Says - Bloomberg

alec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everywhere I look I see this news! yeah, of course its interesting, but like I read somewhere, its the actual stuff that's written thats more important than the medium itself. Anyway, the iPad is great so I'm sure writing the constitution on it would be far more interesting and easier than on a computer/ laptop. I'm sure they could use some apps to make it better as well. I was wondering whether there was an app that would let you watch TV yet? Well, we can watch videos, listen to music, go online and even make phone calls using Freephoo, so why not?

martincrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is just a beginning of use of ipad, with so many apps and features it gonna rock all the world. In next 5 years use of paper will be minimum and all the people will use ipad for writing.

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know what app he is using to "write the constitution"?

Most reactions

Latest posts