1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

HTML Editor

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Pinkipad2, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I put up my first site in 1994, I used Hot Dog Pro. It was easy -- click a button and the code would appear. I learned to code by hand from that. I'd study the completed page.

I'm looking for a similar app for the iPad . Due to memory loss, I can't hand code.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914 / 1
    The only one I'm familiar with is HTML Egg {Web Page Creator for iOS - HTML Egg}. It is a basic WYSIWYG website creator with some nice templates. No high end features, but fine for personal pages or maintaining a web presence.

I used to code my pages by hand too. I'm much to lazy to do that anymore. ;)
  3. Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, will check them out. I prefer to hand code but retain no memory, so ...
  4. Temp70

Temp70 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to know more about HTML Editor, please share with us.