What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HP Slate

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is cheaper and supposedly faster than the iPad. Seeing how it runs Windows 7 Home Premium it doesn't need an App store. It also supports Flash. Big question is will the WiFi work 100% out of the box or will you have to get an Apple Airport to have connectivity.

Faster clock speed does not in any way mean it's faster than the iPad....remember it has an extremely bloated OS running on it. Chances are it will be a snail compared to iPad.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is cheaper and supposedly faster than the iPad. Seeing how it runs Windows 7 Home Premium it doesn't need an App store. It also supports Flash. Big question is will the WiFi work 100% out of the box or will you have to get an Apple Airport to have connectivity.

Faster clock speed does not in any way mean it's faster than the iPad....remember it has an extremely bloated OS running on it. Chances are it will be a snail compared to iPad.

This is exactly what i want to say, in fact i am Geek .. and i get the chance to put my hand and all interesting device, some i resell , some finish in one of my gadget cabinet ….

i have experience a tablet with window 7 and Snapdragon (Archos 9’’) it’s more slower than the net book of my son (Asus 1000 HA) and just try to use one time skype for chat you will see what IS A CRAPY DEVICE ( i be polite to don’t say the true : A piece of SH*T

i never experience a fast device as iPad … of course he is lack of some point can be find important for some people …

But i believe the prefect machine doesn’t exist

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This is exactly what i want to say, in fact i am Geek .. and i get the chance to put my hand and all interesting device, some i resell , some finish in one of my gadget cabinet ….

i have experience a tablet with window 7 and Snapdragon (Archos 9’’) it’s more slower than the net book of my son (Asus 1000 HA) and just try to use one time skype for chat you will see what IS A CRAPY DEVICE ( i be polite to don’t say the true : A piece of SH*T

i never experience a fast device as iPad … of course he is lack of some point can be find important for some people …

But i believe the prefect machine doesn’t exist

Do you manufacturer any accessories for tablets other than the iPad?

When will your store be open for iPad accessories? Isn't it past your original opening date?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you manufacturer any accessories for tablets other than the iPad?

When will your store be open for iPad accessories? Isn't it past your original opening date?

Yeah David we are a little late but is for the good things …. we have to adjust some small point ….

Better to be late with top products , than be early with crapy stuff NO ?

we are preparing stuff for other tablet ...

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's cool - I understand the risks and stress of bringing new products to market - but thought I should ask. Have you gotten to work with / see any of the upcoming competitors of the iPad yet?

Most reactions

Latest posts