What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HP B110 - Airprint not 'seeing' the printer

kmcleod64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

have ipad and iphone, both on latest version of OS, plus a new HP B110 CN245B printer,

According to all the info the printer supports airprint - HOWEVER, neither the phone nor the ipad can 'see' the printer when going to 'print'

the printer is 3 weeks old, so should have the latest firmware etc, and was setup exactly as per instructions from the box, and the ipad etc are all up to date on firmware etc.

Anyone got any ideas ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

NewportBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem. But I did print a photo today . . Downloaded free app from hp today and it worked. It also say documents will work but haven't tried yet!

Mike245

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kmcleod64

Don't know if you have resolved your issue, but just in case.....

When installing my HP C410a in wifi mode it initially would not find SSID of my network even when correctly entering my SSID and password (WPA2 security). I made the network "visible" temporarily and the printer immediately found the network SSID. I entered my password and it worked as advertised. Of course I made the network invisible again after the installation. I really don't know why it couldn't see it when manually entered, but this procedure may help.

Good luck

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys resolved this or not but I set up one of these printers today but it was not found by Airprint, on the HP iPrint app. I did a web update from the printer and it downloaded a new firmware and it is now working fine via Airprint.

danx55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

just setup my new hp eAIO (b110) today and seems pretty cool imo.
it did some os updating while setting up - only issues was i couldnt see printer initially from ipad - but after rebooting pad, could then search and find it ok

cheers
dan

Most reactions

Latest posts