What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

howdy howdy

rmart73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aloha from hawaii everyone. So I'm a Mac with a hula skirt and a coconut bra, ok im jokin about the hula skirt and bra. So anyways, current devices iPhone 3gs on 4.1 and proudly JB'en, iPod touch 3g on 4.1 also JB'en, iPad on 3.2.2 was on 4.2 beta 3 but that expired this morning, and im gonna leave it on the current till 4.2 drops for us mere mortals. Oh and the mothership Macbook Pro 15" on 10.5.8 ,processor 2.2ghz intel core 2 duo, 4 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram

also, if anyone has any questions im glad to offer any knowledge i have. ive learned alot thru trial and error so it might help to ask before you do that way you avoid issues...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!
I'm a Windows guy actually, but lusting after the MacBook Air.
Welcome to the forum!

And I am in the same boat!

<===== Looking around the "man cave" to see if I can sell $1k worth of stuff on Craig's List to get the new MacBook Air!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And the last time I was in Hawaii (Kailua actually), I got married!

wedding.jpg

(July 16, 2000)

I am probably the only moron wearing a wool suit in Hawaii in July. But I was (and still am!) so happy I didn't even notice how bloody hot it was!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

Most reactions