Howdy folks..this is nath...new to ipad 2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by bnath001, Jun 9, 2011.

1. bnath001

bnath001 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone recommend some good free games for a 7 year old boy that I could download?

Also any suggestions on good books for kids (7 year old boy). I downloaded ibook

Thanks
    nath

2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

It might be worth posting your question about games and books in a separate post because many Members don't read 'introductory' posts. The Forum has literally thousands of posts a day so it's impossible for anyone to read them all!! So I'd put together another post - perhaps for the Help or Apps section - and make the title of the post as specific as possible (i.e. don't just title the post 'Help' but perhaps 'Games and Books for 7-year old boy recommendations requested').

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland