1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How will the new "retina" apps look...

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Wakeupdead87, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Wakeupdead87

Wakeupdead87 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been trying to find this information everywhere!! Mabye im just an idoit:D

Anyways, I was considering buy my first iPad but $500 for a 16gb is alot of dough, besides i'd rather have a 32gb. My question to you Ipadforums.net, since developers are revamping all olders apps to make them super crisp retina display apps how would they look on an iPad 2? $350 for a refreb isn't that bad. But I dont wanna waste my money on old technology.

PS I used an iPad 1 for a about a few weeks and I thought that was pretty good picture quality, but If its neccassary for me to just buy the "new" ipad I guess ill have to shell out the extra bucks, lets me hear some opinions:ipad-back:
  2. AlxiPad

AlxiPad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The iPad 2 is still a serious piece of kit. Whilst ok it does not have that awesome retina display I think it has a great screen. It's good enough for my needs anyway. When I saw the new iPad announced I could not warrant the upgrade just for the display. Maybe the next incarnation will force me to ditch this great device.

Sent from my 32GB WiFi + 3G iPad 2