What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will ios 6 be on the ipad 3?

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is iOS six going to be on the new iPad 3 it only looks like it's going to change iTunes and for Mac books and of course the iPhone?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Maps app will change. Expect some tweaks and extra functionality for iCloud. Siri, of course. And a few other things I can't remember right now.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No more integrated YouTube... Gotta get the Google app or use Safari

The iPhone version of the new YouTube app is already out. It is a significant improvement over Apple's YouTube app. We can hope that the iPad version will be available soon, and just as good.

And the mobile site is also better than the native app, in my opinion at any rate.

Since YouTube was not integrated in the OS in any way other than being present, there is nothing to lose by dropping it for Google's version. Well, Google will now be able to advertise at you, but you should be used to that now.

BrownAle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm bumming about the new maps app not having street view. I use that more than anything else in maps.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nope. Google Earth for iPad doesn't have Street View either. Nor does Google Maps in Safari. 'He's dead, Jim.'

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts