What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to?

stuckpipe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dept has requested that we move our various course material to an ipad configuration where the manual would be available as an iBook or book on the iPad Newsstand. Are there any sites where I could go to find out how and more about how to do this? The materials are on pdf, docs and ppt slides in most cases. The next thing they want to do is be able to have the student open the document and takes notes along side of the key information. Has anyone seen any thing like this or know of any sources for doing this?

Derek1962

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 2 and just bought a canon mg4160 so I can air print from the ipad, I have managed to connect the printer to my laptop using usb cable first then wirelessly connected it, but how do I connect the printer to my ipad?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Derek1962 said:
I have an ipad 2 and just bought a canon mg4160 so I can air print from the ipad, I have managed to connect the printer to my laptop using usb cable first then wirelessly connected it, but how do I connect the printer to my ipad?

That's what I'd like to know as well. I can't manage to get my wifi Printer connected to the iPad (a Canon also).

Sent from my wonderful iPad 2 :-D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just detected a thread that could help you. Look for "iPad Help", "Air Print". Maybe there you can find something to solve your Problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts