What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to...

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to know how to upgrade my iPad 1 4.2.1 to IOS5 please. I would also like to know if I complete the upgrade, will I have the new cool gestures that replace me having to push the home button all the time? (swipe finger...tap...pinch ECT...) Is this even possible? Is it compilicated to do? What programs/tools do I need to complete the upgrade successfully? ETC...

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only the Beta software is out now ~ and you have to know a license dev or have a license.

And it can cause issues and such ~ as it is only in the testing stage. Just wait for the finished product in the fall.:D

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so i'm going to be waiting:( but, when it does come out how would I upgrade with a jailbroken iPad? I think there is another thread on here that tell us how to upgrade jail broken iPads right?

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahahah na hez out right now with some friends:D

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I know you loved that thread lol:D Round2? Lol jkz

Last edited:

tmno2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And lil bro went out and got his own iPad seemingly within hours of the discussion.
You must be commended on your negotiation skills.
Edited:
But it's an iPad2, Going to be a while before he can get inside that one!
You now de man !!!!
Light your candles and break out the champagne,

Last edited:

Most reactions