What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to zoom in Pages?

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In Office 2 HD, by pinching I can zoom/unzoom font sizes. Is it possible in Pages, if yes how?

I tried pinch option in Pages but it increases the font size only very little.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I learn something new every day!! Never noticed this before - you're right. I can only get 200% or 'Fit'.

Interesting - anyone else know a way to really zoom?

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Interesting. Apparently you can only zoom up to what it thinks the actual (printed) size will be. I never noticed that before either.

For more magnification you could activate Accessibility's Zoom feature. You have to turn it on in Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom to ON. After that you can double tap with three fingers to zoom. Double tap and hold/drag three fingers up and down to zoom in and out. (don't lift your fingers after the second tap) And finally double tap with three fingers to exit Zoom mode.

It starts to pixilate at higher zooms, and magnifies the entire screen (not just the text), but is better than nothing.

Most reactions

Latest posts