What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch tv series on my ipad for free

zinwaogb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day,
Please can someone tell me how I can watch tv shows online with my ipad. Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zinwaogb said:
Good day,
Please can someone tell me how I can watch tv shows online with my ipad. Thanks

In most countries you will have to pay some kind of fee in order to be able to watch recent tv shows on your iPad.

Arhh1996

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app called filmon live which gives you some stations, mostly english

But if its the programmes themselves that you want to watch then I recommend watchseries.eu..... When you find a programme and episode daclip, movpod and gorillavid now....also google streamingos.....it works with some other websites and once you get the hang of it its quite easy to use!!

OP
zinwaogb

zinwaogb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much guy,.,am in the UK,.,that should be fine,

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
There's also BBC I player,which is free for UK residents.

And ITV Player and TV Catchup :) all UK based

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also downloaded and use the Demand 5 (Channel 5) and 4od (channel 4) apps to watch current and old TV series

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way to watch series online without any payment???

Let's just be sure that everyone is clear on our rules here folks. Discussion or sharing of information regarding the consumption of media for free which should normally be paid for is against our rules.
We don't support or condone piracy or the infringement of the copyright of any type of media including music, movies, games, etc.

You are perfectly welcome to share information about where TV and Movies can be streamed, rented, or downloaded from provided they are legitimate and legal services.

Thanks for your understanding.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are perfectly legal, mainstream ways to "watch series online without payment". Crackle is one.

As others have asked, the question becomes "what you want to watch".

Most reactions

Latest posts