1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to watch a webcast on Ipad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by msquaredk, Apr 17, 2011.

1. msquaredk

msquaredk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have a friend that races BMX. He is in Chula Vista California this weekend. We want to watch the webcast of the races on the website "go211". We registered, turned off the pop-up blocker on the IPad (using Safari settings), can get to the page in go211 that should allow the webcast but the "play now" button does not display. The window that should show the webcast is just solid red. I think it is a settings issue but can't figure it out. I can get the webcasts to play on my home PC and laptop. I just can't get it to play on my IPad. Any ideas?
  2. antonio107

antonio107 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It sounds like a problem with Flash. iPads do not support flash. The way around this is to buy a remote desktop browser, like iswifter. It's 2.99, and I think it will solve your woes.