What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use ipad remotely with iphone?

Wallperi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellou! This is Timo from Finland.

I'm trying to figure out how to remotely use my ipad with my iphone.
I wish to do that for having a remotecontrol for my stereos, that I use mostly for listening music from youtube.

So basically, I just need to use my ipad as b2th receiver, but it would be nice to see the music videos on it too.
Also, that would save the money for b2th receiver, which costs 30 € here.

So the ipad is connected to my onkyo 7.1 amplifier with 3.5mm plug-rci cable, and I'm using iphone(5):s hotspot to get
the internet on my ipad, and the music plays nicely.

Now is there any chance of changing that beat from the comfort of my sofa(by using my iphone)?

OP
W

Wallperi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if teamviewer could work, or something that would allow me to use iphone as touchpad for ipad over a distance...

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are music apps that do what you want without the whole remote control thing. Check out Tango Remote Control Media Player, should do what you need.

Most reactions

Latest posts