What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to upload photos to ipad from pc

cheral

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so frustrated How do I put some not all my photos from pc to ipad. I love working off my ipad so much and going
to learn how to digital paint and want to use my photos. Help me

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am so frustrated How do I put some not all my photos from pc to ipad. I love working off my ipad so much and going
to learn how to digital paint and want to use my photos. Help me

Hi Cheral - welcome to the forum - :)

There are a variety of ways to transfer your computer images onto your iPad. First, you can cabled your iPad to the your computer w/ iTunes installed, and do a sync w/ the images selected for transfer; now, this procedure can be tricky (and frustrating) - please check my #4 post in THIS THREAD. Second, a variety of apps can assist in photo transfer typically via Wi-Fi; the one the I have used is PhotoSync, an inexpensive and excellent program - check out the link. Finally, there are certainly other 'cloud based' options, e.g. emailing images to yourself (if not too numerous) or using services, such as Dropbox - let me stop there and see if any of these suggestions are helpful to you - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts