What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to un-jailbreak iPad 3 from Absinthe 2.0.4

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiny Umbrella is not necessary for the jail break. However, it's always good to run it - when available - to save your SHSH blobs. As a jailbreaker, it's good to get into the habit of saving your SHSH blobs, "just in case."

Marilyn

bluediamondrox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have Jailbroken My IPAD3 and want it to be again in warranty as Apple wants it ..

HI i am usin IPAD3 I jailbroke So Now I am worried whether my warranty gets Void and if i again want my Ipad3 to get in warranty again what should I do ?

Peeet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, here's a stumper, now that iOS 6 is out and Apple is no longer signing SHSH blobs for anything older than iOS 6, how do I restore to 5.1.1 without jailbreak? I have my 5.1.1 SHSH blob, I have the stock 5.1.1 IPSW from apple, I have tinyumbrella and redsn0w and the latest iTunes but I can't make it happen at all.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, here's a stumper, now that iOS 6 is out and Apple is no longer signing SHSH blobs for anything older than iOS 6, how do I restore to 5.1.1 without jailbreak? I have my 5.1.1 SHSH blob, I have the stock 5.1.1 IPSW from apple, I have tinyumbrella and redsn0w and the latest iTunes but I can't make it happen at all.

A new version of redsn0w is being released to support that, but it is not available yet. As soon as it is we will post details and a tutorial.

Most reactions

Latest posts