What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer Stored Photos to my Albums?

boomer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can transfer my "Stored" photos on my iPad to one of my Albums that I have created? I obviously can't drag and drop. Thanks in advance for the advice... Any apps that can do this for me?

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many photo apps on the app store that do this but if you want them in your official photo app they must be added thru iTunes.

talonts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many photo apps on the app store that do this but if you want them in your official photo app they must be added thru iTunes.

...which then means if you want to delete ONE photo in a folder of 1000, you have to un-Sync the entire folder, delete it on the desktop, then Sync it back.

One of Apple's completely brainless ideas that still wasn't fixed in 4.2.1. Probably to help sell more CC kits (it worked, I had to order one yesterday to retain my sanity).

XntrikEcho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to copy my "saved" background photos to my Mac so simply went to the "Photos" App on th iPad, opened the "saved photos" folder, touched and copied the photo, double- clicked and opened my email, pasted the photo and went back and forth until I had transferred all of them. They can also be deleted from within that folder in the Photos App. You can then use thes photos from the iPad on your Mac, PC or whereever. There may be another way, but this got the job done. I also used an App called Filterstorm to crop and use photos for contacts... IPad is awesome. Hope this helps.

Most reactions