What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer photos from my iPad to Mac

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Download iTunes to Mac, then to find the third party software by Google. like iPad data backup tool -- MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Mac Version). Because you can't transfer photos from iPad to Mac directly.

Well, for those interested in the statement in bold above - check out this Thread - Image Capture is part of Mac OS utilities and will allow a direct transfer; other suggestions include 'wireless' options - I've used PhotoSync & AirStash - and of course, there are 'cloud' services, whether Apple's offerings or others. Dave :)

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, for those interested in the statement in bold above - check out this Thread - Image Capture is part of Mac OS utilities and will allow a direct transfer; other suggestions include 'wireless' options - I've used PhotoSync & AirStash - and of course, there are 'cloud' services, whether Apple's offerings or others. Dave :)
Whenever I connect one of my devices to iTunes I use the iPhotos app on my MacBook to transfer the photos from my device. All I do is click the start button and the rest is automatic.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you plug your iPad into a Mac, you can use iPhoto or Image Capture to download photos from your Camera Roll to your Mac.

Most reactions

Latest posts