What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer iphone contact to iPad without Itune ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I like to transfer my iphone contact list to my ipad2 , may I know how to do it. I aware that I can use Itune to sync with outlook database , but I don't like it due to iphone and iPad contact list are enter name format are diff , so I don't want to merge both database.

Paul

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You could sync your contacts with an online service such as Hotmail or GMail and then you can keep your iPhone and iPad in sync.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir ,

I already have an gmail account in my iPad. But I still unable to set up sync contact with google . Can you pls give me the link , as I search around , I still unable to figure out. ( I use safari to goto Yo my google mail and log in my google account , I cannot find where I can set up sync contact.

Hope you can advise me.

Paul

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
paulyeo11 said:
Hi sir ,

I already have an gmail account in my iPad. But I still unable to set up sync contact with google . Can you pls give me the link , as I search around , I still unable to figure out. ( I use safari to goto Yo my google mail and log in my google account , I cannot find where I can set up sync contact.

Hope you can advise me.

Paul

See if this helps

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138740

It is the same for both iPad and iPhone

Most reactions

Latest posts