What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to transfer from android to ipad?

Padcatt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an android phone with some photos and videos which I’d like to transfer to my ipad pro..can this be done, device-to-device?

thank you

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an android phone with some photos and videos which I’d like to transfer to my ipad pro..can this be done, device-to-device?

Hello - Brian has already given you an option, but there are plenty more depending on your needs, however, more information is needed: 1) Do you want to transfer your Android photos wirelessly to your iPad directly; 2) Are your Android photos stored elsewhere, e.g. a Mac or PC computer; and 3) Do you have any external HDs, especially one w/ Wi-Fi features? Please provide answers to these questions and additional methods can be offered. Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can use iTunes or iCloud Photo Library to get them to your iPad. Just save the images and videos to the computer, then sync them to your iDevice via iTunes, or, if iCloud is installed on your computer, use it to get your content to the iPad.

If they are saved to Google Photos or Google Drive, install the app on your iPad. You can access and download your images from there as well. Online storage in general (OneDrive, Flickr, Box, ...) has apps that can show your photos and videos, as well as load them to your Photos app on the iPad.

Most reactions