What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to track ipad2

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You use iCloud and Find my iPhone if you have Location Services turned on you can track it. If not, your pretty much SOL

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious if there is a way to wipe your IPad in case it does get stolen or lost similar to what Blackberry Protect does to their phones. Yeah I'm a noob here and mentioned Blackberry lol. I do find this app very helpful though so in case you lose your phone, just hit the wipe button and you are safe.

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm curious if there is a way to wipe your IPad in case it does get stolen or lost similar to what Blackberry Protect does to their phones. Yeah I'm a noob here and mentioned Blackberry lol. I do find this app very helpful though so in case you lose your phone, just hit the wipe button and you are safe.

Yes, it's give you the option to Remote Wipe the iPad and also send a message or play a sound at full volume.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts