What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to tell your wife you bought an iPad

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife just happened to watch Steve's presentation while I was watching it........."this is awesome, get one for me, will you....."

Now I'm saving for two of them.......

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife is a Family Doc - and she's been watching me through this whole iPad experience (still don't have mine - waiting for 3G). She came to me last night wanting me to update her ePocrates databases on her 4 year old Palm Treo. I showed her my new case (all I have to brag about) and she said "I doubt the iPad will do me any good". I bet the first time I install ePocrates and some Doc software on my iPad and show her - I'll have to fight her to get it back ;o) We've got a good friend who is a Psychologist and we placed our orders together. She's already figured out a half dozen ways to use it in her practice.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
awesome! a little massage oil, some Enigma playing in the background, some expensive wine.......

Heck, after all that, you could go and buy a 27" IMAC for every room in the house and get no grief.

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sexy-Times.jpg

NO, because then she'd think it was for her

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I over heard her saying "you known you really don't need that"... my reply was " yea, you wanna bet on that" and then the door slammed. I'll probaly buy her one just so I can use mine.;)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince her she wants one...sure it will cost me another $500, but I just want her happy. :)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've told my wife the moment it was out that this is the computing device I've always dreamed about. Of course when I mentionned she'd get this laptop she protested less... and less... and not. Now she brings my attention to new articles and reviews that I missed. I think she'll enjoy the iPad too...

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has a bad habit of talking about our budget every time I get a computer.

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my 3G I couldn't wait so I bought a wifi 16gb and I'm also gettin married in oct So extra $ goes to the wedding So anytime I wanna buy me a new toy I have to buy two just to keep da piece

Most reactions

Latest posts