What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to tell if Ipad 2 is fully charged?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ncaissie said:
"Is there a way to tell if the Ipad 2 wifi is fully charged"
I didn't read your post just the caption. Wi-Fi does not charge.

We appreciate that you are trying to help, but before you answer, at least read the full comment. The question is not, whether Wifi charges, or how to show the battery percentage, as this is already enabled, but instead how to find out the amount charged without turning the screen on and that is not possible.

I appreciate the advice but they said "Is there a way to tell if the Ipad 2 wifi is fully charged"
People need to stop referring to the Wifi and 3G and just call it an ipad 2. It makes it sound like they are talking about the "wifi" of the Ipad.

I get that.:) But a lot new folks tend to type exactly the iPad they got. Which includes wifi or and 3G.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure but it was an easy mistake and the guy didn't need to be rude about it.

64GB 3G White iPad

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bctf1 said:
There is no charge status LED that I can find that changes from red to green for example. Is there a way to tell if the Ipad 2 wifi is fully charged without having to wake it up (I have the smart cover) to see the battery icon percentage?

If your iPad belches, it's full.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions